Saturday, March 5, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect?

It's not necessarily the amount of time you spend at practice that counts; it's what you put into the practice.”    Eric Lindros

So, for the past few days, I've been studying and learning about my new home businessMy head is overflowing with everything I have absorbed... Or have I?
  • I feel as though I've learned SO much, but when I sit quietly and think about all I've read and all the training videos I have watched, I am certain that I'll have to re-read many things and watch those videos repeatedly before it really sinks in.
I am eager to be finished with my training, but will I ever know everything about the business? 
  • Of course not!  On every job I have ever worked and every home business I have operated, I was always learning.  In order to grow my business, and for me personally to continue growing, I will need to constantly and continuously listen to training calls, read books and watch videos.
Practice will never make any of us perfect.  No one can attain that level of achievement.  We can, however, always strive for excellence. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment