Thursday, September 9, 2010

Difficult Times

We are living in difficult economic times.  Few industries are not affected by it, including network marketing.  There are likely times when  you wonder when or if it will get better.  You may even consider quitting.  But consider this, "Success bestows those who don't quit." [J.G]  

If you KNOW that quitting is NOT an option, then both your business and the economy will improve in time.  We all just have to wait it out.  KNOW that the country has had bad economic times before, and we always recover.

If you're feeling down, call or IM your upline or other team member.  Over the years, I have become very close friends with one of my team members.  When either one of us needs a pep talk, we are there for one another.  There were times when I told her that I needed "a kick in the rear."  Yes, I too have had my "moments."

As long as you remember that the only ones who fail [with reputable network marketing companies] are those who quit or lose focus and don't work their business.  That isn't you, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment