Friday, September 3, 2010

Advertising - On the Road

I just returned from a trip.  We drove about 2000 miles.  Although I was visiting family, I took advantage of the trip by advertising everywhere I went.

  • At every rest stop, I left a flier, business card or brochure.
  • When we dined out, I left a post-card sized flier along with my payment at the table.
  • I spoke with a variety of people along the way and at my various destinations about my business.
  • I had magnetic signs on my car, so I was advertising everywhere I went.
  • When I used a public restroom, I left some form of advertisement in the stall or near the wash basin.
Each one of us is a walking or driving advertisement.  Wherever you go, remember to mention your business.  Sometimes it is the least likely person who is interested in learning more.

As one of my team members says, "Expose Yourself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment