Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Revealing Questions

  • If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
          My response:  What the "Serenity Prayer" says, accept the things I  
          cannot change.
  • If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? 
          My response:  Taking religion and heaven out of the picture is the only way I can
          answer this one.  My sister, who died way too young, was my best friend.  I miss
          her every single day.  I would love to see her again.  However, it is a very selfish
          response, because she was unhealthy for many years, so I would be asking her
          to suffer again.  Knowing that, I would not ask her to return.

I would enjoy reading some of your responses too.  Come join the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment