Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Got Support?

One of the vital ingredients of a network marketing business is good training & support.  I didn't have good support when I started out, and I knew nothing about mlm.  It took me several months - nearly a year - to get my business earning $$, because I trained myself.

I never want anyone to go through that.  In many ways, network marketing is the same no matter what the company.  So, if you have questions and no one to ask, please contact me.  You can post a question here or send an email.  I'll be glad to help in any way I can. 

With network marketing, it is so great that you need not go to your "supervisor" (enroller).  You can contact anyone in your upline within your own company, or join network marketing forums, or you can participate at blogs that pertain to our field.

I wish everyone who may read this blog the best of success with your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment