Monday, January 17, 2011

“Someday is not a day of the week.”

How many "somedays" are there in your week? 
  • Someday I'd like to travel to Alaska.
  • Someday I'll start saving money for retirement.
  • Someday I'll really start working my network marketing business.
I have a better idea.  Why not make TODAY your someday!  Start saving money for retirement and that trip to Alaska TODAY!

The best way I know to do that is by "kick starting" your home business (or by starting one if you have not yet done so).  If you've simply been playing with your business, working it more like a hobby than a business, it is time to switch gears TODAY! 

Think back to why you started your business to begin with, why you enrolled with the network marketing company you chose.  You did it to improve your life!  There may be many different "why's, but they all come down to improving your life. 
  • I want to stay home with my kids... 
  • I want to fire my boss...
  • I'm tired of working in corporate America...
  • I'm unable to work outside my home, but I never have enough money...
  • I need to supplement my retirement income...
If your "why" is one of these, or one of a hundred other reasons, doesn't it translate to "I want to improve my life?" 

Forget "Someday."  Go for your dream TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment